May 23, 2016
Today we’re talking with Angel Aloma, Executive Director of Food For The Poor, who talks about their mid-level donor program, how it evolved, and some of its great successes.
The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
• Starting with the End in Mind: Stewardship and Upgrading
• Donor-Centered Language in Fundraising Appeals (Emotional Connections = Higher Gifts)
• A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats: Adding Stewardship Levels Increases All Giving
• Breaking Down Silos to Achieve Fundraising Success
• For Ministries, A Strong Prayer Program Yields Big Dividends
Visit www.SocialGoodInstigators.com to find the podcast, transcript, and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released (every two weeks).