Today we’re talking with Angel Aloma, Executive Director of Food For The Poor, who talks about their mid-level donor program, how it evolved, and some of its great successes.
The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
• Starting with the End in Mind: Stewardship and Upgrading
• Donor-Centered Language in Fundraising Appeals (Emotional Connections = Higher Gifts)
• A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats: Adding Stewardship Levels Increases All Giving
• Breaking Down Silos to Achieve Fundraising Success
• For Ministries, A Strong Prayer Program Yields Big Dividends
Visit www.SocialGoodInstigators.com to find the podcast, transcript, and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released (every two weeks).
In this podcast, we talk with Jessica Stavros, director of the Culbertson Mansion and advisor to the Friends of Culbertson Mansion. We discuss topics relating to the successful fundraising efforts they have had using volunteers, recently reaching the $1 million mark with their annual haunted house event. The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
• The Million Dollar Haunted House (Persistence is the Key)
• Volunteer Involvement, Passion & Innovation - Essential in Event Fundraising
• Recruiting Younger Volunteers: Let Them Be Creative
• Don’t Underestimate the Importance of Volunteer Orientation
• Don’t be Afraid to Ask for a Big Commitment
• Maintaining Momentum by Managing Expectations (in it for the long haul)
• Closing Words - Collaboration Is One of the Most Important Things Any Nonprofit Can Do
Visit www.SocialGoodInstigators.com to find the transcript and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released (every two weeks).